Uniquely positioned at the Northern bank of Pancharevo Lake and in the foothills of Vitosha Mountain National Reserve, this is the only zoned land plot under the new Sofia General Master Plan in the area, which allows for mixed residential and recreational development on lakes shore.
Pancharevo Lake is the largest lake near Sofia and has, over the years, become an established weekend destination for the citizens of the capital. The lake and the picturesque Pancharevo village are easily accessible by car and public transport as they are within the Greater Sofia city limits. This area has become hugely popular among the expat community in Sofia, as it offers tranquillity and pristine views, while being at only 10 minutes drive from the Business Park Sofia and less then half an hour from Sofia city centre. For these, but not only, reasons, it has been decided to build the Anglo-American School at the outskirts of Pancharevo village and the project enjoyed unparalleled popularity and success.
Pancharevo is also at only 60 kilometres distance from the best established Bulgarian ski resort Borovets, which makes its location even more attractive for all year round sports & recreational activities.
Regulated plot of land with planning & building permissions for a GFA of up to 8,000 sq.m.
1. Current Detailed Urban Planning has zoned the land for a mixed development, consisting of ApartHotel and Sports & Recreational Complex
2. Pancharevo village, Greater Sofia Municipality
3. 3 kilometres from Sofia Ring Road
4. 4 kilometres from the Anglo-American School
5. 7 kilometres from the Business Park Sofia
6. 12 kilometres from Sofia Airport
Water supply: connection must be made to a nearby located pipe; However, there is own water source located on the property
Electricity supply: a sub-station must be built to connect to the Grid
Sewerage: a water treatment facility must be built to discharge into the lake.
Gas: no existing supply currently
Road access: there is a two-lane asphalt road, meandering around the lake. The property has direct access to it.
7. Building parameters§ Current planning permission allows for a 5-storey building, with 1 underground and 1 semi-underground levels
8. Coefficient 1.8;
Density - 30max;
Green areas - 50min
9. GFA above ground: 5,545 M2
10. GFA below ground: 2,455 M2
Land & Additional Areas 3,080 square meters